- What are the pieces at play to make an antibody (memory) when an infant receives an antigen?
- What is Th1/TH2 and why is it important when we are discussing vaccines?
- What cytokines are important in an infants development?
- Can infants seroconvert well?
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding
- When a mother receives the Tdap vaccine in pregnancy, does this affect her own baby’s ability to make antibodies to pertussis?
- What role does breastfeeding play in vaccination?
- What is passive immunity?
- How is natural immunity achieved?
- Do vaccinated mothers to MMR provide protection of measles via passive immunity to their baby?
Viruses We Vaccinate Against
- What are all the viruses we vaccinate against and why?
- What are examples of viruses we do not vaccinate against?
- What role does vitamin A play?
Bacteria We Vaccinate Against
- What are all the bacteria we vaccinate against?
- What are examples of bacteria we do not vaccinate against?
- What are gram negative vs gram positive bacteria?
Vaccine Schedules, Safety and Efficacy
- Is the schedule the same from province to province? Country to country?
- And how are vaccines studied to be safe and effective?
- Let’s explore what ‘science’ means.
- How are vaccine adverse reactions monitored?
Adjuvants and SNPs (Why MTHFR is not important and what is)
- Why is aluminum used as an adjuvant?
- Is it the same or different from what is found in food?
- Why is everyone talking about MTHFR and vaccines?
- What are inflammasones?
How To Optimize Our Children’s Health Overall
- How can we optimize the health of our kiddos?
- How important is gut health?
- What environmental toxins should we be looking at?
- How much sleep do they need? Or movement?
- What are things you can implement if they have constipation, diarrhea to even severe mood changes?
How Dr. Bean Approaches Vaccine Optimization
- What is herd immunity?
- What are anti-virals?
- What are specific nutrients we can use to help with vaccine efficacy?
- What is detoxification?
- What is Dr. Bean’s approach to administering vaccines in her office?