- What are the pieces at play to make an antibody (memory) when an infant receives an antigen?
- What is Th1/TH2 and why is it important when we are discussing vaccines?
- What cytokines are important in an infants development?
- Can infants seroconvert well?
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding
- When a mother receives the Tdap vaccine in pregnancy, does this affect her own baby’s ability to make antibodies to pertussis?
- What role does breastfeeding play in vaccination?
- What is passive immunity?
- How is natural immunity achieved?
- Do vaccinated mothers to MMR provide protection of measles via passive immunity to their baby?